Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gallery - Crib Size Quilts

Of course, just because they're crib size doesn't mean they can't be hung on a wall!
SQ Sam woke himself up giggling. "Mom! I was just dreaming and it was so funny. I was dreaming about cheese sandwiches. Hee hee.. cheese sandwiches in your ear!" 

Blue Box  SOLD!
52" x 64"
$250
Contemporary fabrics used in a traditional pattern.




Spinning Stars
56" x 56"
$200
Bright blue stars spin in on a quiet pale green background.



Minnie Baby
57" x 57"
$250
Somehow the red & black polka dots remind me of Minnie Mouse! I think she'd like this one.



Green Spring   SOLD!
42" x 42"
$150
Boxes of red & pink stripes on a spring green floral.




Red & Blue Plaid
46" x 46"
$200
A two-sided quilt, the reverse has more of these boxes on a bright red kerchief pattern.



Trip Around the World
49" x 49"
$250
This very traditional pattern has dynamic movement supported by contemporary fabrics.






















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! May they all sell and May All Be Well. You might consider setting up a paypal account for payments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To set up Pay Pal, I'd need to enter each one of these items separately....not sure how yet. So far, folks are sending me the check and I am sending them the quilt. Thanks for the interest.

    ReplyDelete